We are looking for an Intern to join the Notion Platform team to kick start their career in Venture Capital by:
- Managing and analysing the Notion CRM to grow our network and ensure the connections that we make are fully utilised
- Developing the systems and processes for managing interactions with the businesses we’re invested in, including analysing communications data across our portfolio of companies
- Managing the design and build process of an online ‘Talent Calculator’ that will enable Founders of businesses to gain insights into their Organisation Structures
- Assisting with Talent data projects and data analysis
- Supporting the team on a variety of community events
- Managing portfolio surveys, capturing feedback on the experience of working with Notion
- Understanding of, and passion for, technology in particular within B2B
- Willingness to develop a startup network within the European tech ecosystem
- Strong analytical skills - both strategic and numerical
- Excellent communicator with the ability to articulate ideas accurately and concisely
- Hungry to learn and motivated to deliver results
- Available to work for 6 months, full time
- All candidates must have the right to work in the UK, as we cannot sponsor visas
Dependent on experience, salary in line with market compensation.
A laptop can be provided, but a phone will not be.
Pension and annual leave, pro-rata according to the time spent in the role.